The Bauer LE longshaft pump is a versatile pump suitable for both transfer pumping and mixing via optional jetter nozzle. The LE pump is typically installed in underground tanks with the motor above the level of liquid. Technical features of the pump include:
- Double pump shaft bearing absorbs heavy shocks
- The robust hyperbolic cutter chops up stringy material with effortless ease and prevents it from winding around and blocking up the system. The high-quality tool-steel cutters are readjustable, their cutting edges can be used four times.
- Top intake ensures that no heavy foreign objects and stones are sucked in by the pump. This avoids clogging when the pump is immersed in floating crusts.
- The open, thick matter impeller was designed especially for thick slurry
- The cast iron three-way cock can be switched to stirring or pumping even under pressure.
- The nozzle can be swiveled horizontally 220° and vertically 30° downwards and 15° upwards
- The drive shaft running in oil bath has multiple bearings and seals and an exchangeable stainless steel bushing